Filter projects by markets or services
Client name: Portman Mining Ltd
Location: on Lake Deborah, Western Australia
Duration: January 2018 – April 2019
Services provided: EPCM services
Koolyanobbing Iron Ore Processing Expansion
The expansion of Portman Mining’s Koolyanobbing iron ore processing plant took its capacity to 8 million tonnes per annum.
To upgrade the facility, by Tetra Tech Proteus provided EPSM services that included plant evaluation, concept development and cost estimates followed by project management, engineering design, documentation, procurement, construction management and commissioning new equipment.
The upgrade added new or upgraded:
• Crushing and screening facilities
• Lump and fines sampling plant
• Ore conveying and stacking equipment
• Power, water and communications facilities
• Dust collection and suppression facilities.